At 32nd Street Surgery Center, we recruit only the most qualified professionals to provide our patients with the highest quality of care.
We are currently seeking applicants for the following positions:
Registered Nurses Needed- Full-time and PRN
The 32nd Street Surgery Center is looking for one more full-time nurse to add to our growing team. We are seeking a Missouri Registered Nurses with at least 1 year experience in PACU department. The right candidate must have excellent verbal, written, interpersonal skills and possess strong organizational skills and thrive in fast-paced setting. In addition to a great pay, we offer great hours, no call, and a small team atmosphere.
OR and Endoscopy Technician – Full Time
High School Diploma/GED; completion of a Scrub Technician Program or Hospital experience, Certification preferable
Two years of experience as a Scrub Tech in multiple specialties or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- The Technician will exhibit an understanding of endoscopy fundamentals and endoscope construction, as well as infection control standards necessary to perform this job safely and effectively
- The Endoscopy Technician will also provide technical support to nursing and physician staff of the GI Endoscopy unit.
- Anticipates the needs of the surgical and endoscopy teams
- Establishes and maintains sterile field during surgical procedures in the operating room
- Ensures sterility of all supplies and instruments during set up of surgical procedures
- Assists circulating nurse in gathering necessary surgical supplies and equipment
- Will assist in patient care room turnovers
- Reporting Relationship: Reports to Clinical Manager/Administrator
Apply on our website Job Application
Send resume to: email@example.com
Fax to 417-627-9602